HONK! FEST WEST RETURNS FOR ITS 10th YEAR!
Get ready for the INCREDIBLE 10th year of HONK! Fest West! This long-standing free, family-friendly event will feature 30+ street bands from around the U.S., Canada, and our first-ever band visiting from Japan!
HONK! Fest West lasts 3 days, June 2nd – 4th, in the streets and parks of Seattle’s communities. Here’s where to find the magical cacophony of brass + percussion:
- June 1st: We kick off HONK! weekend with Brass Band Bonanza, our Thursday night showcase of traveling bands at Hale’s Palladium. Doors at 7:00 p.m., music all night! Hosted by Chaotic Noise Marching Corps and your 2017 HONK! Fest West Committee.
- Banda Vagos
- Hubbub Club
- Jefferson Street Parade Band
- Environmental Encroachment
- Second Line Social Aid & Pleasure Society Brass Band
- Jinta la Mvta, from Tokyo
- The Party band
- June 2nd: Friday evening, we return to the Georgetown neighborhood from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., with bands playing their hearts out at four HONK! stages. And you just know there’s going to be an epic drum battle!
We’re also excited for the opportunity to partner with community organizations before and after HONK! weekend – check out our sponsors page!
This year more than 30 street bands will be performing in Seattle. Detailed schedule will be released May 30th!
In-kind sponsorship and fiscal support from community businesses is key to the success of our festival. This year, we are proud to partner with the following local businesses and receive their generous in-kind and fiscal support: Friends of Waterfront Seattle, Honk! Fest West 2017’s Title Sponsor.
HONK! Fest West is completely volunteer-run, organized and performed, with all donations supporting the bands and festival costs. We are always looking for people like you to support this wonderful festival. Get involved by checking out our volunteers page!
And remember: your donations help us bring the magic back next year!